Monday, November 13, 2006

Winter Sculpture


Winter-Sculpture, originally uploaded by Lovewine.

I wanted to blog about a seeing eye duck but I don't have any photos yet....that should keep you guessing. Have you heard the one about the albino rabbit?

I spent a while trying to figure out how to get music off my ipod and onto my computer. I hadn't attempted this before so I didn't know it was so much work. I just received my new ipod and I was trying to clean out the one I'm selling. What a pain in the ass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the iPod...I think you can just reset it back to factory settings and that will clean it out. If you NEED to get the music from the iPod to the computer, there might be some helpful suggestions at www.ipodlounge.com - they usually have lots of info.

Graham Jones said...

Thanks for the tip Spoonman. I just used the advanced windows settings to show hidden files. It all worked out.