Friday, November 17, 2006

Dial Up Nightmare


spikey, originally uploaded by Lovewine.

So how bad is dial-up? It's fucking brutal!!!!! Just try and do some browsing....it takes forever. I'm drawing a blank as to what to blog about...cuz I'm tired and all computered out. Friday nite and I'll be in bed before midnite...now that is rare.

I'm trying to get all my hockey gear together...cheaply. I don't want to buy all new stuff...since I'm going to suck for quite awhile. So far I've bought new skates(love them)...I was given a helmet...bought used pants but they're in mint shape. I managed to score two Nelson Leafs jerseys from the second hand store for $4 each...also from the thrift store...knee/shin pads for $5. Now I need a face mask, gloves, elbow pads, shoulder pads, socks and the ability to skate with a stick in my hand. It should be very entertaining the 1st time I attempt to skate with a stick and puck.

No comments: