Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ice-Falls


Ice-Falls, originally uploaded by Lovewine.

I'm off to a good start. #2
I don't blog about politics or many current events...I'm not sure my content is all that interesting. The ideas and stories I come up with during the day when I'm away from the computer would be great if I could remember them by the time I got to a keyboard r if I was not too lazy to get long winded. Today I had to bite my tongue and walk away from a women who was rude and impolite. She works behind a counter and deals with people all day but I was shocked at how she treated me. I've worked with people for years and I know how difficult it can be. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and walked away. I've been encountering more and more people with short fuses who are rude and on the attack with no good reason. Its starting to really piss me off. All these people are so uptight and wound up that they snap all over the place...I'm going to snap if it keeps happening. I'm always the nice guy but somebody needs to tell these people to shut the fuck up!

It snowed again today and there were cars in the ditch...I wonder if people forget to drive a little more conservatively when it first starts snowing...luckily I put my snow tires on yesterday. Soon I'll hiking up the hill to the house because I can't get up the road...its the worst when you forget your winter boots at the house and its dark and you're wearing sneakers.

I'm not drinking for 2 weeks or so but I can tell you that Roberto Cavalli Vodka is the shit! I think it may be the best I've ever had. I was drinking it in San Fran. Unless you live in one of the 6 states that it is available in then you won't know what I'm talking about.

























One of my favorite sounds:
The sound of snow falling

No comments: