Sunday, November 19, 2006

Grey Cup Sunday


Lamp, originally uploaded by Lovewine.

This photo was taken in Cuba last year...missing the sun.....


I had fear of bodily injury yesterday. I went to public skating and it reaffirmed my reasons for going to adult skate. I was very amused at all the kids racing around the rink and falling all over the place. My problem is that since I'm learning how to skate I cannot stop or turn to avoid things very well. I didn't want to take out any little groms have any of them take me out. There were several close calls.

It is Grey Cup Sunday...obviously I'm cheering for BC. I kick myself for not going to Grey Cup last year in Van because it would have been fun even though BC didn't make the cut. People were dumping their tickets. Winnipeg is a little too far to go.

No comments: